No doubt, Novel Coronavirus or Covid-19 has impacted most industries.
People all over the globe have seen its adverse effect on businesses and jobs.
The good news from an SEO perspective is that we can take a deep breath and analyze the data that is coming through and the impact it has had on various industries.
Most people would be able to guess that the travel industry has suffered the most with travel bans, restrictions and cancellations.
There are massive shortages of essentials like toilet paper, hand sanitizers and face masks. Ecommerce sites with these essentials are in popular demand.
People are craving for news feeds on government assistance and regulations. Health, food and recipe websites are also getting a good amount of traffic.
What can you do in times like these?
- Be positive, analyze the data and adjust your SEO or SEM campaigns on a regular basis.
- Cut costs where possible and let’s get to basics by being lean.
- Depending on your industry, you might want to focus on customer service rather than acquisition.
- Be creative where possible and emphasize your deliverability. Help and support your community.
- Checkout our detailed post on 10 Ways SEO Could be Helpful During the Pandemic Covid-19
- Last but not least, stay calm and stay safe! Keep your distance.